Abt Associates Job Recruitment For Logistics Assistants (7 Positions), Application Details
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Logistics Assistant (7 positions) in the following districts. Successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned above will have an added advantage.
Responsibilities of Logistics Assistants
• Manage all logistics received for IRS activities in the district.
• Manage supplies, daily and weekly logistical needs of the IRS operational sites
• Prepare weekly logistic needs of each operational site.
• Manage the district warehouse in compliance with the Best Management Practices.
• Prepare logistic requests and make follow ups.
• Prepare monthly logistic reports
• Supervise Store Assistants in the district
• Undertake other logistic duties as may be assigned by the Spray Operations Coordinator and the Logistics Coordinator
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Higher National Diploma in purchasing and supply or a relevant field with previous experience in logistics management.
• Good communication, negotiation and analytical skills
• Must be able to work as team, overtime, under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must be computer literate with good understanding in the use of MS office applications
• Previous work experience in IRS will be an added advantage.
• MUST be able to ride a motorbike and possess a valid license.
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How To Apply For The Job
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of Logistics Assistant and state this in your application letter. Application letters that do not have specific district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
• Send your applications to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
• You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Closing Date: 02 January, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Abt Associates Job Recruitment For Logistics Assistants (7 Positions), Application Details, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...