Abt Associates Job Vacancies For Data Entry Assistant (23 Positions), Application Details
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Data Entry Assistant (23 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 3 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned above will have an added advantage.
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
• Enter house-to-house mobilization, Direct Observation of Spray (DOS) and Spray data into the AIRS database.
• Perform regular data cleaning to ensure quality data for spray operations decision making.
• Address data collections errors.
• Generate and print house-to-house mobilization, DOS and Spray data report from AIRS database for spray teams when needed.
• File all house-to-house mobilization, DOS and spray data cards according to project filing protocols.
• Support spray operators training.
• Support in the usage of Data Collection Verification (DCV) forms.
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements for Data Entry Assistant position
• Minimum of Diploma in computer science, management or any other related field.
• Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Proficiency in English and one or more Northern Ghanaian Language will be an advantage.
• Comfortable in the use of MS office application especially MS Access and MS Excel.
• Previous experience in IRS activities is an added advantage
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How To Apply For The Job
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of Data Entry Assistant and state this in your application letter.
Application letters that do not have specific district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
• Send your applications to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please indicate the position and preferred district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
• You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Closing Date: 22 December, 2017
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More