Abt Associates Jobs Recruitment For Finance Assistants (7 Positions), Application Details
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Finance Assistants (7 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 4 months. Candidates that live in any of the districts mentioned above will have added advantage.
Responsibilities of Finance Assistant
• Work closely with District managers in identifying engaged personnel for payment
• Ensure that district staff receive their wages by liaising effectively with the district banks
• Ensure that monies advanced to pay mobilizers and implementers are closely monitored and cleared timely
• Participate in the preparation, correction and submission of bi-weekly financial reports.
• Work with logistics department to ensure that all vendors are paid promptly
• Handle any finance related activities in the districts.
• Collect and enter data in excel for project activities in the district.
• Collect information for and prepare payroll payment for temporal staff.
• Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
• Properly keep records of all financial transactions in the district
• Ensure swift payment of invoices by properly verifying all invoices submitted for correctness
• Provide financial support to team members.
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements for Finance Assistant position
• Minimum of BACHELORS’S/HND and experience in Accounting, and Finance
• Proficiency in English and one or more Ghanaian Northern Language is a plus.
• Work overtime if necessary as well as meet deadlines for reporting.
• Knowledge of USAID regulations is an advantage.
• MUST be able to ride a motorbike and possess a valid license.
• Basic understanding of accounting process and procedure
• Good level of competence in excel and word
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills used in planning work
• Good problem solving ability
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How To Apply For The Job
Please look through the above mentioned districts and select any one where you wish to be considered for the position of Finance Assistant and state this in your application letter.
Application letters that do not have specific sites/ district will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV by any of the methods stated below. Please choose only one method and apply through that method, do not use both methods to apply:
1. Send your applications to the following email: email@example.com. (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered)
2. You can also deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
Closing Date: 02 January, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Abt Associates Jobs Recruitment For Finance Assistants (7 Positions), Application Details, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...