Table of Contents
African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017: Maintenance Superintendents and Senior Supervisors Job Vacancies – Application Details
African Mining Services invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017: Maintenance Superintendents and Senior Supervisors Job Vacancies. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited for the position of: Maintenance Superintendents and Senior Supervisors.
• Overseeing the repairs and care of all mechanical plans and equipment on site
• Ensuring all deadlines are met, prioritising of work coming in and out of the workshop
• Supervision and coordination of maintenance employees and sub-contractors activities on site
• Provision of appropriate training and technical support as and when required
• compliance with all statutory, company and client site-specific procedures and policy requirements
Qualification Required & Experience
• Tertiary qualification relating to maintenance from a recognised institution with 7 years working experience on earth moving machinery / trade certificate qualification with minimum of 10 years working experience on earthmoving machinery
• At least 5 years working experience in a senior maintenance equipment
• Minerals commission competency certification in engineering or possession of the required credentials to be able to obtain such certification
• Significant experience in planning, scheduling and budgeting in establishing maintenance plans
• High knowledge of mining and associated equipment with the ability to offer technical advice to enhance customers satisfaction
• Good understanding of earthmoving and general workshop equipment and exemplary mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic diagnostic and repair skills
• Proven ability to read and interpret technical drawings, parts books and service manuals (including specifications) for company equipment, apply pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry and principles
• Knowledge of the minerals and mining rules and regulations as applicable to respective divisions surface operations
• High standard of reporting, analytical, innovative, communication, supervisory, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong focus on safety with the ability to manage an efficient, safe and effective maintenance schedule for plant and mobile equipment
• Ability to handle multiple workloads with high standards and tight deadlines
• Must have a valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and be willing to travel to sites where AMS operates in Ghana
Remuneration: Very attractive and commensurate with experience
How To Apply For The Job
Respond with your application and current curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG)
Or mail to:
Closing Date: 30 December, 2017
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017: Maintenance Superintendents and Senior Supervisors Job Vacancies – Application Details, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...