African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
African Mining Services Job Vacancy For Asset Management System Administrator And Analyst
• Maintain and update Master data of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Identify gaps between business requirements and standard CMMS & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) functionality and develop suitable solutions
• Provide interfaces between Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System (Pulse) and the Computerized
• Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Support Maintenance trade groups on CMMS activities
• Assist with the development of Reliability Centred Maintenance planning process and capabilities
• Ensure all Systems Maintenance and Reliability Planned Maintenance (PM’s) are aligned with strategic goals and objectives.
• Review, monitor an” validate critical information ,work orders ,plans or schedules having direct impact on the CMMS function
• Provide technical, operational and systems training support for CMMS and cross functional modules of the
• ERP to mobile equipment maintenances teams on various site throughout the region
Remuneration: Very attractive and commensurate with experience.
Location – AMSG Sites, West Africa
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and /or Business, IT or related Tertiary qualification equivalent
• At least five (5) years working experience in an Equipment Reliability/Administration position with exposure to Mining industry Heavy Mechanical Equipment
• Significant Experience in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Master data Administration, Integration and development
• Sound knowledge and experience in Assets Management Philosophies
• Knowledge of the Minerals and Mining Rules and Regulations as applicable to respective divisions surface operations
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
• High standard of reporting and analytical skills
• Ability to speak French fluently will be regarded
• Ability to handle multiple workloads with high standards and tight deadlines
How to Apply for the Job
Respond with your application and currant Curriculum Vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
African Mining SeNices Ghana (AMSG)
P.O. Box 221
Closing Date: 23 October, 2017
NB: only short listed applications will be contacted
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding African Mining Services Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...