Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
African Underground Mining Services Jobs Vacancies 2017, Application Details
African Underground Mining Services invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following Job Vacancies 2017. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
African Underground Mining Services Jobs Vacancies 2017
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
AUMS is seeking to employ suitably qualified individuals to fill the following roles for upcoming work in Ghana and throughout Africa.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reporting to the COO the Operation Manager is responsible for providing support and leadership to the site management team in the maximizing of equipment utilization and manpower whilst ensuring compliance to the company’s policies and procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
Along with a high level of analytical acumen and outstanding management skills, to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven operational and managerial success in a high productivity underground mining contract environment, where you have build strong relationships with clients from global underground mining operations
• Natural leadership, accountability for performance and a first class safety ethos
• Extensive demonstrable experience in strategically deploying a company’s resources to various sites under your control, maximizing efficiency to deliver world class productivity standards
• Delivery of contractual requirements to the benefit of both the company and its clients on large scale underground mining projects
• Preparation and analysis of major tenders, delivery of such, and the ability to maintain, improve, or repair that delivery
• 15+ years experience in an underground mining environment
How To Apply for African Underground Mining Services
If you have the determination, passion and ambition to make a success of this role then please forward your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org addressing the criteria outlined above.
Please put the job title you are applying for in the email subject line and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Closing Date: 30 November, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding African Underground Mining Services Jobs Vacancies 2017, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.