Akesi Foundation Job Vacancy 2017 | See Application, Recruitment Eligibility and other guidelines below.
Akesi Foundation Recruitment 2017
Akesi Foundation Jobs 2017, Akesi Foundation Recruitment 2017, Akesi Foundation Careers 2017, Akesi Foundation Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Akesi Foundation Recruitment for Graphic Designer. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
A graphic designer with expert skills in Adobe Illustrator needed for the foundation. For part-time, full time and on a contract basis. Working hours are very flexible. It ranges from 5 hours per week to 15 hours per week. Instructors will be paid monthly.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Qualification required and Experience:
No qualification required. Must know how to use Adobe
Illustrator and/or Photoshop or any other design software very well. Must be able to help others to
also acquire the skills they know. Salary: GH250- GH1000 per month
How to Apply
Either forward CV and sample of work done to email@example.com. Or WhatsApp 0267086753 with samples of works done.
The CV is not a requirement but having it is well accepted.
Closing Date: 12th October 2017.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM