AMSCO Recruitment for HR Practitioner 2017 | African Management Services Company, AMSCO Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
AMSCO Recruitment 2017
AMSCO Careers 2017
AMSCO Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 AMSCO Recruitment for HR Practitioner. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Working together we identify human capital bottlenecks that stand in the way of your progress. After the problem area has been identified, we roll out our integrated service package that includes training, recruitment, and interim secondment of skilled professionals to remove the obstacle.
We also form public-private partnerships to address sector/industry development challenges. The result is a skilled and empowered workforce with the necessary know-how to build and sustain enterprises that are not only profitable but globally competitive.
Job Title: HR Practitioner
The position of Human Resources Manager is both transactional and transformational. The purpose of the position is, therefore, to:
• Originate, maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources (management and employees) by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, policies, programmes and practices to ensure that business deliverables are met.
- Originate (in conjunction with MANCO) and lead the human resources transactional and transformational objectives that will provide an employee orientated, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and meeting of required performance standards.
- Origination and implementation of human resources processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals.
- Meeting company strategy and objectives through HR alignment – Organisation Design and Development, Performance Management and Talent Management
- Report writing on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare and present analysis to EXCO and MANCO
- Work out budgets, costing, etc.
- Serve as a link to ensure that payroll is correct.
- Spend extra hours at work when urgent matters need attention.
Technical Skills Required
The candidate must:
- Be adept in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have Verbal and Numerical reasoning
- Have sound knowledge of all Mozambique labour practices and labour law practices
- Know how taxation on employee earnings work, the role of the national union in the work environment, what is required for disciplinary action/retrenchment/etc., what is required in terms of legislative feedback to authorities and when this should happen, etc.
- Have 10 years in a senior HR role or 3 years at a management level.
- Have master’s certificate from a recognized institution.
- The candidate has to be able to speak Portuguese and English absolutely FLUENTLY!
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Apply: AMSCO Job Recruitment for HR Practitioner – July 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.