AMSCO Recruitment for Accountant 2017 | African Management Services Company, AMSCO Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
AMSCO Recruitment 2017
AMSCO Careers 2017
AMSCO Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 AMSCO Recruitment for Accountant. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Working together we identify human capital bottlenecks that stand in the way of your progress. After the problem area has been identified, we roll out our integrated service package that includes training, recruitment, and interim secondment of skilled professionals to remove the obstacle.
We also form public-private partnerships to address sector/industry development challenges. The result is a skilled and empowered workforce with the necessary know-how to build and sustain enterprises that are not only profitable but globally competitive.
Job Title: Accountant
• Overall responsibility of accounts receivables and accounting function within the Organisation
• Reviews of credit policies and set credit limit for customers
• Reviews of debt collection policies and procedures
• Prepares annual budget and ensure its effective implementation and control
The Candidate must be/have:
A chartered Accountant.
5 years’ experience in a similar accountant role.
Expertise in the application of International Financial Reporting Standards (I.F.R.S.);
Expertise in the preparation, analysis and reporting of complete set of financial statements
Experience in relevant Ghana tax laws, accounting and compliance including income tax (corporate and individual), withholding taxes, capital allowance,
capital gains tax and VAT & NHIL
Expert in regular accounts reconciliations including bank statements, accounts receivables and payables
Payroll accounting and employee pension management
Experience in period-end trial balance adjustments and validation
Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Resilient team player, good negotiation skills, and strong sense of proven integrity
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM