AMSCO Recruitment for Administrative Assistant 2017 | African Management Services Company, AMSCO Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
AMSCO Recruitment 2017
AMSCO Careers 2017
AMSCO Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 AMSCO Recruitment for Administrative Assistant. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Working together we identify human capital bottlenecks that stand in the way of your progress. After the problem area has been identified, we roll out our integrated service package that includes training, recruitment, and interim secondment of skilled professionals to remove the obstacle.
We also form public-private partnerships to address sector/industry development challenges. The result is a skilled and empowered workforce with the necessary know-how to build and sustain enterprises that are not only profitable but globally competitive.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Our Client is seeking a highly talented and motivated person to fill in the role of an Administrative Assistant to work from its Senegal Office. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the day to day affairs of the Senegal office and providing administrative assistance for the CEO.
- Arranging appointments and organizing meetings for CEO
- Managing some correspondence for CEO as needed
- Provide Administrative Assistance to other members of the Executive Team when the need arises.
- Work with other Admin Assistants to complete delegated tasks.
- Managing Travel Schedule and flights of CEO as needed
- Establishment and management of office, including furniture, equipment, utilities, etc.
- Assisting CEO in special projects related to organization of company electronic documents, creation of electronic knowledge management database, and filing system
- Assisting with opening of bank accounts
- Maintain catalog of business contacts
- Maintain office supplies and track expenses
- Make Visa Application
- Organize team events
- Liaise with office contractors and suppliers
- All other administrative jobs required by managers from time to time
- University Degree
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in the administrative field.
- Must be highly proficient in French and Wolof both written and oral communication.
- Must be proficient with Google suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of Excel or PowerPoint/Keynote is appreciated
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Must be able to speak and communicate in English and French fluently
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM