Table of Contents
AngloGold Ashanti Job Vacancy 2017: Manager – Supply Chain
AngloGold Ashanti Job Vacancy 2017
AngloGold Ashanti Jobs 2017, AngloGold Ashanti Recruitment 2017, AngloGold Ashanti Careers 2017, AngloGold Ashanti Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 AngloGold Ashanti Job Vacancy 2017: Manager – Supply Chain. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1,400, including contractors.
• The purpose of this role is to provide leadership for all purchasing, warehouse, logistics and shipping activities with an effort to control costs while also improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory.
• Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel. operations and budget of the supply chain section.
• Lead and manage customer service, purchasing, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation and other areas as required.
• Develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the material management operations.
• Develop and communicate material management policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities.
• Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third party logistics).
• Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management and decision makers to share information, solve problems and clarify management objectives.
• Oversee company-wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting and evaluation of services.
• Manage/coordinate the production planning process, including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management and on time delivery.
• Develop and / or participate in the development of the supply chain strategy for the organization.
• Manage and / or execute procurement-related functions (e.g develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, source strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, etc.)
• Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices.
• Monitor and analyses current trends in the marketplace.
• Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
• Identify and manage risks within the supply chain.
• Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues.
• Develop and implement new systems. best practices, inventory control. demand planning and other optimization strategies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, Commerce or its equivalent plus a minimum of ten (10) years working experience in the Mining Industry. OR;
• Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management with a minimum of ten (10) years’ working experience.
• Experience in a Procurement and Supply Chain Management position.
• Proficient in the use of ERP SAP Materials Management package.
• Strong computer skills – Microsoft office package, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Dynamic knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain, Business and the Mining environment.
• Exhibit proven negotiation and influencing skills, as well as the ability to identify, recommend and implement cost-effective efficiencies for overall improvement to the operation.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team.
• Working experience is required in Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Contract Management, Warehouse Management, Materials Engineering, Logistics, Sea and Air Freight, Safety and Health.
How to Apply For the Job
Interested and eligible persons who meet the above criteria are to forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to any of the following addresses:
The Senior Manager – Human Resources
Anglogold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited
P.O. Box 283
Closing Date: 30 August, 2017
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend interview.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More