How to Apply for Second Batch of BECE 2017 SHS Placement
The West African Examination Council has given another opportunity to candidates who were not placed in any of the public Senior High Schools to select schools of their choice.
Candidates who were not able to go through the Process successfully are expected to go through the following guidelines systematically:
1. Visit www.myjhsresult.net
2.Log in with your index number and Pin Code
3.Click on Check Placement Status
4.Since You Haven’t been Placed, you will find a link to Self-placement
5. Click on the self-placement link
6. On the new tab, select your preferred region
7. Select your preferred school
8. Select your program of choice
9. Click on the submit button to place yourself
10. Proceed to print your placement notice.
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding How to Apply for Second Batch of BECE 2017 SHS Placement, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...