Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
ARB Apex Bank Limited Ghana Recruitment for Applications Officers 2017 | ARB Apex Bank Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
www.arbapexbank.com Recruitment 2017
ARB Apex Bank Careers 2017
ARB Apex Bank Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 ARB Apex Bank Recruitment for Applications Officers. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The ARB Apex Bank Limited is a “mini”-central bank for the Rural & Community Banks (RCBs). The Bank was registered as a public limited liability company in January 2000. The shareholders are the RCBs. It was granted a banking license in June 2001 and was admitted to the Bankers Clearing House as the 19th member in August 2001.
It had its certificate to commence business on 1st November 2001 and commenced banking business on 2nd July 2002. The activities and operations of the Bank are governed by the ARB Apex Bank Limited Regulations, 2006 (L. I. 1825) which came into effect on 12th December 2006.
The Bank has 9 branch offices throughout the country, which is as follows: Accra, Kumasi, Sunyani, Bolgatanga, Takoradi, Koforidua, Hohoe, Tamale.
Job Title: Applications Officers (2 Posts)
The ARB Apex Bank Ltd has been established by the ARB Apex Bank Ltd. regulations, 2006 (L. I.1825) to provide support services to the Rural and community Banks (RCBs).
The bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following position: Applications Officer
• The Applications Officer will be responsible for the maintenance and support of Temenos T24 platform, run close of Business Processes and support other business applications.
Key Job Responsibilities
Provide ICT support service to the Apex Bank and branches and rural banks.
• Implement and support all application software for the Apex Bank and rural banks.
• Train end-users of Apex Bank and the rural banks on core banking software and other business application software in use
• Conduct analysis of user requirements, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of in-house application software
• Implementation, support, and maintenance of off-the-shelf application software for Apex Bank and RCBs
• Application of patch/upgrade on off-the-shelf application software.
• Correction of bud/errors in existing system.
• Perform help desk technical support duties – analysis and resolution
• Escalate and follow up on helpdesk issues logged with vendors for resolution.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of BSc computer science or an equivalent in related field forms a recognized university, with a minimum of 3 years working experience in the reputable ICT driven firm.
• Good understanding and appreciation of any core banking software is an added advantage.
• Programming skills; C++, .Net technology, jbase
• Website Design skills; JAVA,JAVA Script,HTML,PHP.
• Database; Oracle,jbase, Microsoft,SQL Server,Microsoft Access.
How to Apply
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, name, and address of 3 referees and contact telephone/e-mail addresses should be forwarded to:
The Head Human Capital Department ARB Apex Bank Ltd
ARB Apex Bank Ltd
P.O.Box GP 20321 Accra
Closing Date: 30 July, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding ARB Apex Bank Recruitment for Applications Officers – 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.