Australian High Commission Job Vacancy 2017 | Application & Requirements | Eligibility and other guidelines below.
Australian High Commission Job Vacancy 2017
Australian High Commission Jobs 2017, Australian High Commission Recruitment 2017, Australian High Commission Careers 2017, Australian High Commission Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Australian High Commission Job Vacancy for Accountant. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Australian High Commission in Ghana invites applications for the position of Accountant.
About the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
• The role of the Department of Foreign Affaires and Trade (DFAT) is to advance the interests of Australia and Australians internationally. This involves strengthening Australian’s security, enhancing Australia’s prosperity,delivering an effective quality overseas aid programme and helping Australian travellers and Australians overseas.
• The department provides foreign, trade and development policy advice to the Australian Goverment.DFAT also works with other Australian goverment agencies to drive coordination of Australian’s pursuit of global and bilaral interests.
About the Position
• The Accountant will manage the finance team,which provides an efficient and effective financial service for the Australian High Commission Accra.
Duties and responsibilities
The Key responsibilities of the position include,buy are not limited to:
• Provide high quality support to the High Commissioner and senior Administrative Officer in the administration of the High Commission,financial and other of timely and accurate reporting
• Ensure smooth and efficient running of the day-to-day administration activitties of the High Commission,including supervision of human,financial and other resources
• Oversee thye financial management of the High Commission
• Oversee the operations of the computerised accounts system
• Oversee budget management for the High Commission
• Liaise with all Australian Goverment agencies at the High Commission,and provide information and advice as required
• Contribute to management of specific budget items
• Prepare accounting return in accordance with applicable guidelines
• Monitor and maintain all property contracts/leases with reporting to senior Administrative Officer
• Oversee payment of salaries to staff
• Assist Senior Administrative Officer in liaison with post’s partners,including post’s bank, other service providers
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the High Commission’s bank accounts
• Supervise and train staff as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Accounting qualifications
• Extensive accounting experience is essential
• Advanced computer literacy,including use of the internet, Microsoft Word,Excel,and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience providing support to senior management in organizational administration.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should respond in writing with a covering letter addressing their claims against the selection criteria for position they are applying for,including specific examples of demonstrated experience.Applications should be accompanied by a CV and copies of academic qualifications.Applicants must also provide contact details for two professional referees.Applications must not be longer than four (4) pages, including covering letter. if longer applications are submitted only the first four pages will be considered.
Attractive remuneration packages will be offered to the successful applicant. Hours of work and other conditions will be outlined during interview.
Applicants are invited to apply by email to:
Closing Date: 25 August, 2017
Hard-copy applications will not accepted. Interview will take place shortly after the closing date.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Australian High Commission Job Vacancy 2017 | Application & Requirements, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.