Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment for Regional Head 2017 | Beige Bank Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Careers 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Beige Capital Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The BEIGE Group (TBG) is a Private Equity firm with business interests in Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Trade, Real Estate and Logistics.
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans Ltd (BCSL) is licensed by The Bank of Ghana and is the leading Savings and Loans company in Ghana.
Since inception in 2008 we have developed structures and strong pillars which have ensured the consistent growth of our business, thus placing us among the top tier brands within our category of financial institutions in Ghana.
The Banking arm of BEIGE invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be appointed as:
Job Title: Regional Head
Scope of Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing
• The successful candidate will be responsible for Deposit Mobilisation and Profitability performance of the region. This includes managing the entire administration and operations of various Clusters
• Provide effect leadership through the demonstration of a high sense of professionalism, skill and profound integrity in the management of the company’s resources and performance duties.
• Lead team to drive BEIGE products/services to existing and potential customers
• Supervise the duties of Cluster Heads and coordinate the operational and administrative activities of all staff within the region
• Promote sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation in the region
• Ensure the timely submission of periodic report.
• Establish and maintain professionalism relationship with client, business partners and competitors.
• Achieve individual, branch and regional target though new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
• Monitor the inflow of deposits in conjunction with the Finance Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a second degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Economics or in a related field from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of ten(10) years practical work experience, preferably at management(or middle management)level with a finance institution.
• A certificate in Ghana Stock Exchange Course and National Insurance Certificate is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment
Interested qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: 0800-901358
Closing Date: 30 July 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Beige Capital Ghana Job Recruitment for Regional Head – 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.