Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment for Managing Director 2017 | Beige Bank Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Careers 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Beige Capital Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The BEIGE Group (TBG) is a Private Equity firm with business interests in Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Trade, Real Estate and Logistics.
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans Ltd (BCSL) is licensed by The Bank of Ghana and is the leading Savings and Loans company in Ghana.
Since inception in 2008 we have developed structures and strong pillars which have ensured the consistent growth of our business, thus placing us among the top tier brands within our category of financial institutions in Ghana.
The Banking arm of BEIGE invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be appointed as:
Job Title: Managing Director
Scope of Responsibilities:
• The successful applicant will provide leadership and technical support to the growth of the company and be responsible for directing the activities of the company to meet strategic goals and objectives
• Develop pension policies and Pension Benefits package.
• Provide strategic for the company to meet performance goals and objectives.
• Supervise overall administration of pension Schemes and liaise with Trustees and Pension managers.
• Establish regular business performance, monitoring and reporting with remedial actions where necessary
• Lead in the development of new products and innovative ideas for business growth.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in a finance related field is desirable.
• A post Graduate qualification or an MBA will be an added advantage.
• Not less than 5 years working experience in the field 3 of which must be in senior management positions.
• GSE-Qualified person would have an added advantage.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us: 0800-901358
Closing Date: 30 July 2017
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More