Beige Capital Recruitment for Branch Chief Executive 2017 | Beige Bank Ghana Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
Beige Capital Ghana Recruitment 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Careers 2017
Beige Capital Ghana Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Beige Capital Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The BEIGE Group (TBG) is a Private Equity firm with business interests in Banking & Finance, Hospitality, Trade, Real Estate and Logistics.
BEIGE Capital Savings and Loans Ltd (BCSL) is licensed by The Bank of Ghana and is the leading Savings and Loans company in Ghana.
Since inception in 2008 we have developed structures and strong pillars which have ensured the consistent growth of our business, thus placing us among the top tier brands within our category of financial institutions in Ghana.
The Banking arm of BEIGE invites applications from suitably qualified persons to be appointed as:
Job Title: Branch Chief Executive
Scope of Responsibilities: Sales, Marketing & Operations
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a Bank Branch. He/She will be accountable for the profitability of the branch, General Branch Operations, Deposit Mobilization,
Product Sales, Customer Service, Credit Administration, Daily Administration, Security and Safety in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Sell BEIGE product/service to existing and potential customer.
• Develop new deposit and credit business in achieving Branch targets.
• Lead the branch in ensuring that operations and implementation procedures are consistent with company objectives and policies.
• Review all credit requests, procedures and systems to ensure that they are viable and consistent with company policies and risk free
• Develop forecasts, financial objective and business plan for the branch.
• Monitor the repayment of credits and inflow of deposits by clients in conjunction with the Finance Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of first/second Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and Finance, or in a related field from recognized institution.
• Minimum of seven(7)years practical work experience, preferably at management(or middle management) level with a financial institution.
• A certificate in Ghana Stock Exchange Course and National Insurance Certificate would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants should send their CVs to [email protected]
Or call us: 0800-901358
Closing Date: 30 July 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Beige Capital Recruitment for Branch Chief Executive – 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.