Boyant Engineering Services Job Vacancy 2017 | Application & Requirements | Eligibility and other guidelines below.
Boyant Engineering Services Job Vacancy 2017
Boyant Engineering Services Jobs 2017, Boyant Engineering Services Recruitment 2017, Boyant Engineering Services Careers 2017, Boyant Engineering Services Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Boyant Engineering Services Job Vacancy for Lift Technicians. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
A Fast-Moving Engineering company focused on leading the market through constant reinvestment, innovative services and consumer oriented marketing strategies is seeking to employ the services of a qualified Electrical/ Mechanical Lift Technicians to operate, maintain, repair and optimize the company product( LIFTS)and associated devices to ensure service availability and product quality.
Job Title: Lift Technicians
• Engineering background and +5 years working experience in the Engineering Industry
• To be able to sell, install and maintain all types of lifts.
• To be able to do a proper diagnosing and troubleshoot in all types of Lifts.
To be able to identify all components or spare parts in the Lifts such as :
Cwt Guide shoe
• Hanger Roller
• Motor Bearing
• Oil Seal
• Indicator replacement
• Push Button LED and button replacement
• Door Shoes, Safety Edge, Brake shoe
• Door sensor, Encoders, Tape Guides, etc.
• Electrical and Electronic Materials and Equipment.
• Proven work experience as an Electrical Technician
• Generators 6KVA – 10000KVA
• Solar Systems( PV cells)
• CCTV systems, Smoke Detectors, and Fire Alarm systems
• UPS and AVR’s
• Domestic and Industrial Wiring.
• Experience in industrial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• A high level of knowledge in electrical systems
• Must know how to use Microsoft office, AutoCAD or any design software (2d, 3d).
• Good understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical system
• Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
• Does any and all electrical works needed to connect Elevators, UPS,AVR’s and solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree/HND/ EET/ MET/ DIPLOMA in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• Experience: 5- 10 years
• Must possess strong Technical background
• Advanced computer literacy skills
• Good communications skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send application and CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 25 August,