AD: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018 for Lab Analyst, Application Details
- Inspecting incoming materials, in process and finished products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer requirements.
- Completing regular safe observations within the lab areas.
- Inspecting products prior to packaging
- Carrying out any required analysis on raw materials and finished products as per the laid down operational procedures.
- Maintaining clean Quality Control records and properly filing them within 24 hours. You must make sure the records are completed and up to date before filing.
- Analyze samples from suppliers and present samples and process results for approval.
- Provide support to the Production staff by performing direct product testing and laboratory analysis of in-process materials/products
- Uphold high levels of hygiene and good housekeeping in the laboratory
- Undertaking any other assigned duties, when the circumstances at hand dictate so.
Lab Analyst Job Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Food Science and Technology or any other related qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Lab Analyst in a food manufacturing company
- Quality focused Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and reporting skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018 for Lab Analyst, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.