Brites Management Job Recruitment 2018 for Lab Analyst, Application Details
- Inspecting incoming materials, in process and finished products to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer requirements.
- Completing regular safe observations within the lab areas.
- Inspecting products prior to packaging
- Carrying out any required analysis on raw materials and finished products as per the laid down operational procedures.
- Maintaining clean Quality Control records and properly filing them within 24 hours. You must make sure the records are completed and up to date before filing.
- Analyze samples from suppliers and present samples and process results for approval.
- Provide support to the Production staff by performing direct product testing and laboratory analysis of in-process materials/products
- Uphold high levels of hygiene and good housekeeping in the laboratory
- Undertaking any other assigned duties, when the circumstances at hand dictate so.
Lab Analyst Job Qualifications
- Diploma or Degree in Food Science and Technology or any other related qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Lab Analyst in a food manufacturing company
- Quality focused Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and reporting skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send a detailed CV to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019