Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms – 2018/2019 Academic Year. Prospective candidates should see full admission application procedure to Cape Coast Technical University for 2018/2019.
You will get all the necessary information you need to know about the application process, application forms, mode of application, application requirements and many more.
ADMISSION OF APPLICANTS TO BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (B-TECH), HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND), PROFESSIONAL, DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
NB: Only technical, vocational school and SSSCE/WASSCE Science graduates are qualified to apply for the Access Course.
ALL APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN MAY/JUNE 2018 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
NOTE: ALL ADMISSIONS TO CAPE COAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ARE STRICTLY VIA THE ONLINE ADMISSION SYSTEM
(A) ONLINE ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
(a) Ghanaian Applicants
1. Go to http://admissions.cctu.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the Cape Coast Technical University admission e-voucher.
2. Log on to the Online Admissions System with the E-Voucher Number and PIN.
3. Follow steps on the Online Admission System to complete your application.
4. On completing and submission of your online application, an envelope number will be generated automatically for you.
5. Two printed copies of your completed online application must be enclosed in an envelope together with photocopies of certified certificates or result slips before posting.
6. Write the envelope number at the back of the envelope.
(b) International Applicants
International Applicants can only purchase the e-voucher online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at https://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/e-voucher.
An E-voucher Number and PIN can be obtained from:
a. All Regional Post Offices in Ghana
b. At Cape Coast Technical University Cash Office
c. All networked branches of GT Bank Limited.
d. All networked branches of GCB Bank.
e. All networked branches of GN Bank.
f. All networked branches of UniBank Ghana Limited.
g. All networked branches of Zenith Bank in Ghana.
h. All networked branches of HFC Bank in Ghana.
i. Online using Visa Credit/Debit Card at http://admissions.cctu.edu.gh/evoucher.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION
Two printed copies of completed online application, together with photo copies of certified certificates and result slips or transcripts (B-Tech, HND applicants and non-tertiary applicants) and Birth Certificates (for mature applicants) should be submitted to:
Cape Coast Technical University
P. O. Box AD 50,
Detailed entry requirements can be obtained from Cape Coast Technical University website www.cctu.edu.gh. For further information please call 03321- 33090 / 33205.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Cape Coast Technical University Admission Forms – 2018/2019 Academic Year, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.