Central University College Job Vacancy 2017: Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
Central University Job Vacancy, Career Portal, Central University College Recruitment, Central University College Job Application Form See Details Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Central University College Job Vacancy 2017: Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs). Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Job Application Closing Date: 30 September 2017
- Company: Central University College Ghana
- Job Location: Accra
Central University College Job Vacancy
• The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs) is the Chief Academic Advisor to the Vice-Chancellor and Council and has administrative jurisdiction over academic and student matters.
• As the head of the academic division of the University, the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs) is responsible for the provision of leadership for Academic Deans;
• Ensures compliance with University policies and procedures and national regulations;
• Works directly with the Vice-Chancellor, Deans and Programme Directors in developing and maintaining quality teaching, research, and service programmes at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels;
• Recommends to the Vice-Chancellor the appointment of academic personnel in teaching and research;
• Chairs a number of statutory committees as prescribed by the Statutes.
Terms of Appointment
• Appointment is for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further two (2)-year term.
• Salary and benefits attached to the position are attractive.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must be a very senior academic of professorial rank with considerable experience in teaching, research and university administration.
• He must hold a PhD with a demonstrable track record of scholarship and academic leadership.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following qualities:
• Deep appreciation of collegial governance and demonstration of strong ability to work effectively and collaboratively with University administration, faculty, students, staff and other constituent groups both within and outside the university.
• An understanding of contemporary issues in higher education.
• Must have held senior academic positions not below the rank of Dean.
How to Apply For Central University College Job Vacancy 2017: Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs)
Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related work experience should submit:
Fully Completed Employment Application Forms (can be obtained by either downloading from www.central.edu.gh or from the Office of the Registrar, Miotso Campus) to:
P. O. Box 2305
• A three (3)-page statement of vision indicating how one intends to use the period in office to address relevant issues to ensure that the University achieves its vision and mission.
• Curriculum Vitae
Application should be forwarded under Registered Cover marked “APPOINTMENT OF PRO VICE-CHANCELLOR (ACADEMIC AFFAIRS)”
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please call the Human Resources Directorate: 030 331 8580 / 030 293 5687/ 028 954 6164/ 5
Closing Date: 30 September, 2017
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Central University College Job Vacancy 2017: Pro Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs), You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...