Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Catholic Institute of Business and Technology, CIBT Admission application form for this academic year are available here.
GHANA CIBT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate holders
An aggregate score of 24 or better in both the core and elective subjects.
Ordinary and Advanced Level Certificate Holders
The following qualifications are also acceptable for admission to degree programmes in the Department of Business Administration at the Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
- Diplomas from a recognized university
- Post-Secondary Teacher Training College certificate from a recognized institution
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
Candidates applying as Mature Students must be at least twenty five (25) years at least two (2) years� working experience and/or evidence of any other educational upgrading. Note that all matured students will be invited for an interview.
GHANA CIBT ADMISSION FORMS
Application forms can be obtained from the following process or locations
- CIBT Administration Block now located at former Catholic Social Advance Institute building, behind Ministry of Information and Adjacent to the GNAT Hall, Adabraka – Accra. (See the Receptionist)
- Christ the King Parish Office (Opposite Golden Jubilee House), Accra
- Holy Spirit Cathedral, Archdiocesan Bursar’s Office, Accra
- Good Shepherd Parish, Community 2, Tema
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish, Community 8 Tema
Application forms can also be obtained through the following process
- Download and complete the application form (Click Here)
- Pay processing fee at any UBA branch nationwide into the Account Number :00106750901503
- Wait for application feedback
Degree Programme forms cost GHc50.00
Completed application forms for the degree programme, addressed to The Registrar,
- should be mailed to :
The Catholic Institute of Business and Technology
P.O. Box AN 5248, Accra – North
- Or delivered by hand to The Admissions Officer at the Administration Block of CIBT, Adabraka – Accra
ABOUT CIBT GHANA ADMISSIONS
An applicant offered admission is required to take up the offer in the particular academic year to which he/she has been admitted. An applicant offered admission but who desires to commence study in a year other than that in which an offer has been made shall be required to apply afresh for admission.
Admission Offences: A student commits an admission offence if he/she
- produces a falsified or fraudulent academic record (transcripts, certificates, examination results, etc.) or aids another person to produce such materials for the purpose of gaining admission to CIBT.
- misrepresents or assists another person to misrepresent his/her academic status or eligibility for admission.
Sanctions for Admission Offences: A student who is found to have committed any of the above offences shall be expelled from the Institute, and an appropriate legal action may be taken against the offender.
CIBT Ghana Semester System
Semester system refers to organisation of the academic year into two equal parts, lasting16 weeks each. The academic programmes undertaken in each semester will be terminated and students will be assessed on the basis of their work in various courses of study at the end of the semester.
CIBT Ghana Semester Structure
A semester shall be of 16 weeks duration and shall be structured as follows:
- 13 weeks of teaching / learning
- 1 week of revision
- 2 weeks of examination period
CIBT Ghana Semester Dates
- 1st Semester (September – December)
- 2nd Semester (February – May)
- Arrival of fresh students
– 1st Saturday of September
– 2nd Monday to 3rd Friday of September
- Lectures begin
– 3rd Monday of September
– 1st Saturday of October
- End of Semester / Departure of Students
– 3rd Saturday of December
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Catholic Institute of Business and Technology Admissions Process, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.