Citizen Capital Microfinance Bank Jobs 2017
Citizen Capital Microfinance Limited is a wholly owned Ghanaian company licensed by the Bank of Ghana to undertake the business of micro-financing. The institution commenced operations in October 2015. Our business is modeled on good corporate governance, solid risk management framework, operational efficiency and a commitment to social impact. We believe the interplay of these ideals are the sure path to sustainable growth in value for clients, society, staff and shareholders. By committing to these objectives, we are committing to build an ethical and responsible business that exceeds the expectations of all stakeholders. In the long term, what will distinguish us from other industry players is our commitment to good corporate governance; social impact; and unwavering focus on our core business of providing simple, effective and affordable financing for small businesses.
Job Title: Treasury Sales Manager
- Meet all targets assigned for deposit and treasury products.
- Generate and sustain increasing revenues from customers and keep interest expense within limits prescribed by management.
- Ensure pleasant customer experience through effective relationship management.
- Provide prompt feedback on customer expectations.
- Participate actively in the development of new product/service development.
- Provide prompt support for other functions when needed.
- Act as liaison between the institution and customers.
- To understand customers business and investing needs and to anticipate their requirements through consultative selling.
- To proactively manage new and existing names within the assigned portfolio
- To identify opportunities for cross-selling and referral to other lines through developing and maintaining a close understanding of the customers’ needs.
- To participate in various client functions, conduct client surveys and conduct focus groups to ensure product and market intelligence feedback is solicited and used in a way which enhances the institution’s competitive position
- To call on a minimum of 15 calls (client visits) every week evidenced by Call Reports from each.
- Effectively execute other tasks assigned by Management.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More