Table of Contents
2018 CSSPS Results [Check School Selection and Placement Results Online] – myjhsresult.net | The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) Results is Out for the 2018/2019 academic session, check below.
CSSPS Results, Check CSSPS Placement Results, BECE Placement Results 2018, SHS Placement Results 2018, Placement Results Checker 2018/2019; More details below.
CSSPS RESULTS 2018 | PLACEMENT RESULTS
- Education Ministry Launched New CSSPS Website for Checking of SHS Placements – www.cssps.gov.gh
- Hotlines to address BECE SHS Placement Issues released by the Ghana Education Service
- How to Apply for Second Batch of BECE 2018 SHS Placement
The Ministry of Education, Ghana Education System has released the 2018 School Selection and Placement results for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) is a system used by the Ghana Education Service (GES) to place qualified Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) candidates into Senior High School (SHS), Technical Institutes (TI) and Vocational Institutes.
2018 School Selection and Placement is out. Candidates can now print their placement forms and send them to thier respective schools.
HOW TO CHECK CSSPS RESULT ONLINE 2018/2019
- Visit the CSSPS Result Checker Online Portal: http://myjhsresult.net/jhs/
- Then Enter your 10-digits BECE index number. Add the last two digits of the year of examination eg. XXXXXXXXXX17 for 2018.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the top of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Finally, Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Congrats as you made it.
If you have problem checking your placement, please contact us by email: email@example.com
How to Check CSSPS Results via Mobile SMS
To receive details of their school placement: BECE Candidates can TEXT their 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to short code 1060 to CONFIRM schools they chose for this year’s placement exercise.
For instance, if your index number is 1234567890, text 1234567890 to short code 1060 on all networks.
NOTE: Do not add [SPACE] anywhere, just text the 10-DIGIT INDEX NUMBER to the 1060 short code.
If that does not work each candidate can text their index numbers to the short code 1060 followed by the last two (2) digits of the year of completion on the following networks MTN, Vodafone, Airtel, Tigo, and Kasapa.
That is you first text XXXXXXXXXXYY to 1060 where the ‘X‘ part represents your 10-Digit Index Number and the ‘Y‘ part represents the 2-Digit year of completion.
Note: Keep trying since the systems might be very busy during peak times. If you are not getting any response then try at a later time.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More