Dalex Capital Recruitment 2017: Chief Operating Officer Job in Ghana
Dalex Capital is an Asset Management Company that provides premier investment and financial advisory services in Ghana and Africa. Dalex Capital is licensed by the Security and Exchange Commission of Ghana (SEC) as an investment advisory company. The company manages
customised investment accounts and funds with sound risk management to deliver competitive returns to our clients. Dalex Capital provides a range of products listed on our website.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
We are seeking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to manage the business aspects of the firm.
Reporting to the CEO and working as a key member of the company’s leadership team
• The COO will take the leadership role in building, implementing and overseeing all of the firm’s systems, processes, workflows and procedures
• The COO will also play critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of the organisation
• The COO will oversee the design, enhancement, implementation, reporting and oversight of the firm’s financial, operations, human resource, compliance, middle office operations, legal, trading, marketing, facilities and technology.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate will:
• Have 7 to 10 years of business management experience across a range of business disciplines
• Support the CEO in contributing to the business plan
• Be qualified or possess requisite experience in investment analyses, securities research, investment banking, financial management, marketing and operations, financial reporting capabilities, including budgeting and cash flow management and HR framework
How to Apply
Closing Date: 14 September 2017
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM