Decision on Payment of Teachers’ Salary Arrears to be taken on November 20
The Payment of the Salary Arrears of teachers in the Ghana Education Service is still on the neck of government after continues agitations by teacher unions for government to clear all salary arrears of teachers.
Schoolgh.com is reliably informed that a meeting has been scheduled for November 20,2017 to consider the cost involved in the 21,267 applications submitted by affected teachers and how the arrears will be paid.
Meanwhile,the 2015 batch of teachers are required to as a matter of Urgency, submit their forms for validation through the appropriate channels. This is to be treated as a special case to be dealt with.
Reports gathered by Schoolgh.com indicates that a total of 65, 013 applications are yet to be worked on and is expected to begin after 20/11/2017 by the Ghana Audit Service (GAS).
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM