Table of Contents
Edu Fondazione Scholarships application form is available for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students of the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
EDU FONDAZIONE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY:
The Scholarship is opened to all First (1st) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
EDU FONDAZIONE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
HOW TO APPLY EDU FONDAZIONE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Application forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the KNUST Website.
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be submitted at the Main Administration Block, Room 110 or 111.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
- All continuing students are to submit their applications on Friday, 2ndSeptember, 2016, at 5.00pm.
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on Friday, 9thSeptember, 2016 at 5.00pm.
No application will be accepted after the deadline. For further enquires, contact the undersigned in Room 110/111.
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...