Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Recruitment 2017 | Eni Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
ENI GHANA RECRUITMENT
Eni Ghana Jobs 2017, Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Recruitment 2017, Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Careers 2017, Eni Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Recruitment for IT / TS Data Officer. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The E&P technologist will support all the asset teams of the Exploration, Reservoir, Production and Drilling Departments, advising and introducing latest technologies available on the market and managing sub-surface data flows among multi-vendor datasets, platforms and applications.
• Application of specialized work and data flows, including loading and visualization of sub-surface data.
• Advisor for planning and maintaining updated hardware infrastructure and software portfolio.
• Budget and Cost Centre controller for ITTS
• Application support and tutoring
The position requires technical and analytical skills, and an ability to integrate a wide range of sub-surface data sets provided by business. In addition, the E&P Technologist should:
• Support all the Department Managers in the preparation of work programmes and budgets by planning all necessary and cost-effective investments necessary to provide support to the projects activity at the highest available standards.
• Co-operate with geological and geophysical staff in defining standard and special applications for the exploration projects and to provide the modelling of interpreted horizon, depth conversion and mapping, ensuring time effectiveness and reliability of the outputs.
• Supervise the computer-based applications for exploration activity, ensuring the optimum utilization of available software.
• Supervise the technical management of the workstations, ensuring their functionality and the most appropriate loading and saving of the data; to assist the users in the use of the workstations and visualization tools.
• Ensure the functionality of the technical databases (cartography, well & seismic data, exploration project interpreted, etc.) and the correct data loading according to the Company standards.
• Ensure and optimize among the users the use and the development of the most updated application SW in the frame of the Worldwide Agreements recently signed by the HQ.
• Ensure the backup of the data files, saving at all times the possibility to restore all relevant data related to the project.
• Assist the Procurement Department in the preparation of the technical specification for purchasing and contracts for the required services of competence; technically evaluate the offers; ensure that the performance of contractors or consultants is satisfactory and that invoiced services are checked against contracts and work actually performed, according to Company’s requirements.
• Maintain contacts with other oil companies and service contractors, to obtain and provide information in the domain of competence; to participate, when requested, in technical meetings.
• Organize and participate in technical meetings and presentations for the activities of competence, within the Company and/or with GNPC, when required, supporting technical and economical decisions according to objectives and strategies of the Company in the area of competence.
• Collaborate with the Head Office competent Technical Services for the updating and upgrading of the local systems, in line with corporate standards and best practices, and for maintaining the service provided to exploration projects at the maximum available level of technology in the field of competence.
• Ensure Projects and Data backup
• Provide advice and on-the-job training of staff and technicians as appropriate
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate must have experience in exploration and production technology business units, including a geological and/or geophysical education and strong sub-surface-related IT skills and knowledge or vice versa.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Geology with strong IT background.
• Minimum 5 years operational experience in the field of Exploration.
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and covering letter to:
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road
PMB KA 185,
Accra – Ghana
or by e-mail:
Closing Date: 03 August, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Eni Ghana Recruitment for IT / TS Data Officer – 2017, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.