Genius Brain Job Vacancy 2017 For Delivery Personnel
Our client First Klass Shipping Specialist Ltd is the number one door to door shipping company shipping from United Kingdom to Ghana. It is a family run company registered in the UK and trading as World Klass Shipping Specialist in Ghana. Our desire is to ensure that all Ghanaians receive a friendly, professional faster, cheaper, safer, and stress free shopping and shipping services from UK to Ghana. One of the key aspects of its work is to ensure seamless delivery of clients goods to their destinations. The company has been operating since 2013.
The company is looking to hire ‘’DELIVERY PERSONNEL’’ to assist with deliveries in its Ghana office.
Reporting to the Manager in its Accra office in Ghana; the successful candidate shall undertake inter alia perform the following duties:
• Assiting the manager and the other team members in clearing containers from the Port
• Offloading goods from containers to the company’s warehouse
• Sorting goods offloaded from containers and preparing it for delivery to the various recipients
• Loading goods into Vans for delivery
• Delivering goods to clients across the regions in Ghana.
• Confirmation of deliveries after every delivery.
• Any other duty as deemed necessary
Compensation: Attractive and competitive negotiable.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Should possess at least a Diploma in logistics management.
• Have good numeracy skills.
• Ability to respond professionally to client queries.
• Ability to resolve conflict and complex issues related to customer services.
• Must be physically fit, strong and energetic as lifting of relatively heavy parcels form part of the job.
• Working experience in similar roles is a plus.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English and Twi.
• Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team.
• Must be presentable, polite and tactful.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae with contact phone, details of at least three (3) referees and email address to the below address on or before close of business on 10th October 2017.
The HR Manager
• For more information about the company visit www.firstklassshipping.com.
• The successful candidates are expected to start work by 1st November 2017.
• Due to anticipated high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please quote in your application the reference code of the vacancy for which you are applying.
Closing Date: 10 October, 2017
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019