The Ghana Education Service has started its 2017 promotion of eligible staff into various ranks.
Candidates that are eligible for the ranks of Assistant Director 1 and 2 should go through the following questions.
1. Apart from formulating policies for the GES what are the other functions of the Ministry of Education?
2. What do you know about development partners? Mention some of them.
3. State the full meaning of (a) JICA (b) USAID (c) DANIDA
4. Who is a professional teacher?
5. What makes one a professional?
6. What do you understand by comprehensive inspection of schools?
7. Who carries it out?
8. How do you assess if an educational system is successful?
9. What is a treasury bill?
10. What is a bond?
11. State the difference between a Bond and Treasury bills
12. What is Maturation?
13. What happened in South Sudan recently?
14. What is the other name for failed coup d’état?
15. What is the full name of Nelson Mandela?
16. What is the name of his home town?
1. State the functions of MOE
2. State the functions of GES
3. Name six(6) agencies under MOE
4. State the difference between growth and maturation
5. State six(6) functions of Bank of Ghana
6. What is your view on Fortiz buying Merchant Bank?
7. What should BOG do on this matter?
8. State the difference between Scheme of work and lesson plan?
9. What is comprehensive inspection of school? Who does it? And how long does it take?
10. State five (5) senses of learning
11. What is happening currently in Egypt?
1. What is the difference between MOE and GES?
2. What are the functions of GES?
3. Differentiate between learning and maturation
4. Mention the senses of learning of children. How do you apply these senses in your teaching?
5. Differentiate between BOG and MOF
6. Which country is the newest in the world?
7. Who is the president of South Sudan?
8. What is treasury bill?
9. Who is the best player in the world?
10. What is a policy? Name some of the policies you know?
11. What are the functions of BOG?
12. Apart from GES as an agency of education under the MOE, mention other agencies.
13. What is secondment?
14. What is comprehensive inspection of school?
15. Give the full name of Nelson Mandela. Where is his hometown? What date did he died?
1. State the relationship between GES and MOE
2. State the education reform since 1961
3. How does GES implements MOE policies?
4. How does MOE ensure that GES implements her policies?
5. What does Government considers before fixing workers salary?
6. What is the importance of education in the socio – economic development of a country?
7. What happened on 6th December, 2013 at Sogakope?
8. What is the education element of the 6th December, 2013 event at Sogakope?
1. State the functions of GES
2. State the difference between delegation and relegation
3. Type of leaves in GES
4. Explain Maternity leave?
5. Explain the process of obtaining an appeal
6. What happened in Ghana on 9th December, 2013 which made Ghana happy?
1. Differentiate between MOE and GES
2. State the Core mandate of GES
3. Functions of GES
4. Agencies that execute the mandate of MOE
5. What makes you a professional teacher?
6. Differentiate between learning and maturation
7. Characteristics of children
8. Differentiate between BOG and MOE
9. What is happening in South Sudan?
10. What happened in South Sudan yesterday?
11. What is the problem in Egypt?
12. What is the main reason for the overthrow of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi?
1. What is the difference between maturation and learning?
2. Functions of a School
3. Agencies under GES
4. Functions of MOE
5. Functions of GES
6. Name five (5) senses used in teaching
7. What are the functions of parliament?
8. Discussion went on in parliament and a section disagreed and went out to discuss it in the media and said they will investigate it themselves. How do you describe them?
9. State what happened in Egypt this week?
10. What is a referendum?
11. What is an educational system?
12. How is an educational system measured?
13. Give reasons why the NPP went to court over the election
14. What is the difference between Re-engagement and Re-instatement. Who does it?
15. What is comprehensive inspection of school?
1. Differentiate between MOE and GES
2. Why do pupils go to school?
3. What is comprehensive inspection of schools?
4. What happened in South Sudan?
5. What is a fair wage?
6. What is single spine?
7. What is happening at the labour front?
8. What is the hometown of Nelson Mandela?
1. What are the functions of GES and MOE
2. State the Agencies under MOE
3. Differentiate between Delegation and Relegation
4. What is Decentralization?
5. What is Secondment?
6. What is happening in Egypt?
7. Who is the best player in the world? Which country and club does he play for?
1. State the differences between MOE and GES
2. How does GES implements its educational policies?
3. Differentiate between Re-instatement and Re-engagement
4. Differentiate between treasury bill and Bond
5. What is the work of CHRAJ
6. What is comprehensive inspection of schools?
7. Who is a professional teacher?
8. What makes one a professional teacher?
9. What is happening in Sudan?
10. What is happening in Egypt?
11. Why was Mohammed Morsi ousted from power?
1. Differentiate between morality and personality
2. What is happening in EGYPT today?
3. What is happening in GHANA today?
4. What are the effects of AL-QAEDA , AL-SHABAAB and BOKO HARRAM movements?
5. Explain the meaning of “The child is a TABULAR RISA”
6. What are the educational features seen in farmer’s day celebrations
7. State the functions of GES and MOE
1. State the functions of MOE and GES
2. Name the agencies under MOE
3. State the differences between maturing and learning?
4. Who pays your salary?
5. What factors are considered in determining your salary?
6. How did GHANA manage to qualify for BRAZIL 2014 world cup?
7. Education is the bedrock of the country. Do you believe that?
1. What goes into the preparation of your salary?
2. Functions of GES and MOE
3. Differences between supervision and inspection
4. Differentiate between knowledge and skill
5. Differentiate between programme and process
6. List four(4) countries in Africa that have high economic performance rate
7. What is the name of the UN secretary general?
1. Functions of MOE and GES
2. Agencies under MOE
3. Differentiate between maturation and learning
4. Differentiate between Psychology and Sociology and how they affect teaching and learning
5. Differentiate between BOG and MOE
6. What are Government Consolidated Account and its sources of Fund?
7. Why the transfer from Achimota to Mfantsipim? What processes were involved?
8. Why do parents send their children to school?
9. What is the latest news in Ghana and the details of sale of merchant bank?
NB: Current Affairs questions vary from time to time. You must listen to news and also read papers.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding GES Promotion Interview Questions for Assistant Director 1 & 2 Ranks, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.