Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
- Plans and prepares annual programme budgets and forecasts for implementation of the national response.
- Maintains records on accounting transactions and verifies financial
- transactions in line with acceptable accounting standards;
- Compares actual transactions with budgets prepares variance analysis report;
- Maintains budgetary control to determine availability of funds;
- Prepares Financial Statements including Income and Expenditure
- Accounts and Balance Sheet,Sources and uses of Funds, Reconciliation of all Cash Book and Bank Statements;
- Liaises with External Auditors on planning and executing annual audits;
- Prepares quarterly and year-end interim and statutory financial report;
- Liaises with regulatory bodies – GRA, SSNIT for strict compliance with regulatory requirements
- Supervises the Accounts Department;
- Prepares and updates Fixed Assets Register;
- Oversees payroll administration;
- Provides management with cash flow status
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a Masters degree and a Professional qualification in Accountancy from a recognised institution such as ACCA, ICA (Ghana), CIMA, CPA or its equivalent;
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant post qualification experience, 3 years of which should have been in a management position.
- An MBA in Finance is an advantage
How to Apply
Applicants together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication:
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana AIDS Commission Jobs Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Manager, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.