Ghana Book Publishers Association Jobs Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
Ghana Book Publishers Association (GBPA) seeks the services of an Executive Secretary for immediate employment.
The Executive Secretary (ES) shall be responsible for the effective administration and general management of the secretariat and shall report to the council of the association.
• Shall direct, manage and supervise the operations of the Secretariat to achieve the mission and objectives of GBPA
• Shall ensure that the decisions of council are effectively and successful implemented and executed
• Shall provide leadership and guidance to ensure effective implementation of policies and programmes of the secretariat and shall plan and budget for same
• Shall perform secretarial duties for council
• Shall liaise with external stakeholders and partners
• Shall initiate and execute change initiatives that will enhance GBPA
• The successful candidate must possess great leadership and entrepreneurial skills. He/she should exhibit great analytical / decision-making and problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure. He/She must be passionate about the industry
Qualification Required & Experience
• B.A Publishing Studies or related field
• A Masters degree will be an advantage
• A minimum of 4 years industry related experience
How To Apply For The Job
If this is you, post your application, CV and passport size photograph to:
The Selection Committee (GBPA)
P.O.Box LT 471,
Or call us on:
Closing Date: 30 October, 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana Book Publishers Association Jobs Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.