Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) Recruitment 2017: Field Facilitator Job, Application Details
Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) Recruitment: Field Facilitator. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) Recruitment 2017
Main duties and responsibilities
• As part of the District Team, develop weekly and monthly plans in line with programme detailed implementation plans
• Organize and conduct trainings, supervise and support the organisational and technical development of the CBOs and groups
• Facilitate community dialogue sessions and other relevant theory of change models in relation to the programme document
• Facilitate CBOs and groups to identify and engage in relevant advocacy activities with the DAs and other service providers in support of their community development initiatives
• Support CBOs’ advocacy initiatives and link the groups with other relevant stakeholders/duty bearers.
• Document advocacy issues identified by the community and support the groups in advancing the issues according to elaborated plans of action
• Collate all field reports of the programme activities in the area of operation and submit to the District Coordinator
• Work for enhanced collaboration and coordination of activities and programmes with the District Assemblies, Decentralized Departments, NGOs and other development partners operating in the area
• Be responsible for the ongoing monitoring of the CBOs and groups.
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least two years post qualification experience in working with community groups, and experience in working with local formal and informal institutions, and/or facilitating social mobilisation and engagement.
• The applicant must be able and prepared to ride a motorcycle and must possess a valid motorcycle riding licence.
• The applicant must also be able to ride for long distances to rural communities to undertake their work.
• Knowledge of local traditions and language is an advantage.
Location: Karaga – Northern Region
How To Apply For Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) Recruitment 2017
Qualified and interested Ghanaian applicants can download the application from through this link FF Application Format or from the website www.gdcaghana.org (News section). Complete the format and submit to:
Closing Date: 24 November, 2017
Applications received after this date will be rejected. Only applications that use the application format will be assessed, otherwise the application will be rejected. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Any enquiries and clarifications can be sent to:
or Tel: 0501-333867
Closing Date: 30 November, 2017
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019