Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA Cut Off Points 2018/2019 For Admissions | All Courses | Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA Cut-off Points required for Admission into the institution.
Are you an aspirant of the Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA? Do you want to know the approved cut-off points of GIMPA? Schoolgh.com present you with all aspect of the cut-off points required for admission into the institution.
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution in Ghana. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
Details of Ghana Institute of Journalism Cut off points 2018 are used to determine who gets admitted into Ghana Institute of Journalism GIJ and which course the person is offered.
In most cases, the cutoff point for GIJ is to be used by a prospective student seeking to gain admission into the institution as a guide in selecting his or her courses or programmes.
The following is the Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA cut-off points to consider before applying for Admission to any academic programme available at GIMPA for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA Cut Off Points 2018
Details of Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration GIMPA Cut off points 2018. These cut-off points are only to guide us and hence are not fixed.
GIMPA Cut Off Points 2018: Ghana Institute of Management And Public Administration Cut off points is not made public. Their official website does not contain any information on cut-off points. What the admission office of GIMPA told us is that if you need to know the cut-off point, you should call their admission office on Tel: +233-0302-401681-3
Also GIMPA Admission cut-off points are almost the same as that of Legon Cut-off points so you can use that to guide you.
The Admission requirement is used in most cases. Check out GIMPA Admission requirements below
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSSCE), and West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) candidates:
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three (3) core subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
2. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level candidates:
- Passes in three (3) GCE Advanced Level subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Also, the applicant must have had credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary
- Level subjects including English, Mathematics, a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Art’s subject (for science students).
3. Admission of Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates to first-degree programmes:
- Applicant must have graduated with a good HND certificate (at least second class lower division). In addition, the applicant must have acquired a minimum of two (2) years post-HND qualification working experience. Other diploma qualifications from elsewhere assessed to be equivalent to HND by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) may be similarly considered.
4. Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) candidates:
- Passes in three (3) subjects (at least one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Also, the applicant must have credit passes in five (5) subjects including English, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
5. Mature Students’ entry:
- Mature students entry avenues to tertiary education provide opportunities for people who could not do so earlier to further their education at the tertiary level after years in the workplace.
- The applicant must be at least twenty-five (25) years old, at the time of registration and show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate document.
- An applicant must pass the mature students’ entrance examinations conducted by GIMPA in English, Mathematics and an Aptitude test.
6. Foreign Qualifications:
- All foreign qualifications would be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) for determination of equivalences and eligibility for admission to tertiary institutions in Ghana in accordance with the National Accreditation Board Act, 2007 [Act 744 (2(2b)].Note should be taken however that the American SAT, TOEFL etc. cannot in themselves be acceptable as entry qualifications into GIMPA.
7. Professional and other entry qualifications:
- All professional certificates and any other qualification beyond the ones specified above would be referred to the National Accreditation Board for the establishment of their equivalences, to determine their eligibility for admission to university. Note that the Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) qualification cannot, in itself, be used for admission into tertiary education institutions and programmes in Ghana.
- WASSCE Awaiting Results:
Candidates who write the May/June WASSCE examinations are given the opportunity to apply for provisional admission into the daytime (8:00 am – 3:00 pm) 4-year bachelor’s degree programmes.
- Transfer from Other Universities:
Students from other universities who wish to transfer to GIMPA have the opportunity to do so. They must be in good standing from their former university. The application should include applicant’s SSSCE, WASSCE or GCE Ordinary and Advanced levels results, and a transcript from the transferring university.
Important: This page will be updated with the latest information as the Ghana Institute of Journalism GIJ publicize it official cut-off points.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM