Check Out: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Ghana Insurers Association Job Recruitment 2018 for Claims/Complaints Manager
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
- To manage a dynamic and complex complaints caseload from Policyholders and the General Public.
- To directly manage the Complaints
- Administrative team and provide support services to the lead consultant.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of systems for the management of complaints
- To assist in the development and management of procedures and policies for complaints
- To develop and deliver education and training in relation to complaints management and customer care support education initiatives
- To facilitate and maintain an effective corporate approach to the management of complaints
- To ensure the effective management of the GIA 3 tier complaints management systems within the framework for managing complaints
- promptly, providing responses that address the complainant’s concerns
- To facilitate complaint resolution meetings
- To appropriately relay complaints to the Head of Technical Life / Non-Life Department
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree preferably in a business related discipline
- ASCII, WAIl, Advance Diploma from GIC or any relevant technical qualification in Insurance course(s}
- Ten (10) years of working experience in the insurance industry; three (3) of which must be in a managerial position in a Claims Department.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be creative and have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Should be results-oriented with a can-do attitude
How to Apply
- Interested persons should send a covering letter and a current resume to:
The GIA President Ghana Insurers Association P. O. Box GPO 13930 Accra. E-mail: Click Here
- NB: Closing date: January 119, 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana Insurers Association Job Recruitment 2018 for Claims/Complaints Manager, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.