Ghana Insurers Association Job Recruitment 2018 for Claims Officer
- Company: Ghana Insurers Association
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
- Assist in the development and maintenance of systems for the management of complaints
- Assist in the development and management of procedures and policies for complaints
- Develop and deliver education and training in relation to complaints management and customer care support education initiatives
- Facilitate and maintain an effective corporate approach to the management of complaints
- Co-ordinate the facilitation of complaint resolution meetings
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree preferably in a business related discipline
- ASCII, WAIl, Advance Diploma, Diploma from GIC or any relevant technical qualification in Insurance course(s}
- Five (5) years of working experience in the insurance industry preferably in claims processing.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be creative and have the ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Should be results-oriented with a can-do attitude
How to Apply
- Interested persons should send a covering letter and a current resume to:
The GIA President Ghana Insurers Association P. O. Box GPO 13930 Accra. E-mail: Click HereClosing date: January 119, 2018
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana Insurers Association Job Recruitment 2018 for Claims Officer, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...