Ghana Laws Reports Job Vacancies for Information Technology / Management Officer, Application Details
The Council for Law Reporting, an agency under the the Ministry of Justice is looking for qualified personnel to fill the following position: Information Technology / Management Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Co-ordinates the design and development of procedures, standards and guidelines to support the implementation of information technology (IT) and information Management (IM) systems within the council
• Leads the design, development and deployment of specified IT/IM projects
• Co-ordinates the design and implementation of security measures to protect IT/IM installations, infrastructure and systems
• Provides technical support for the development of IT/IM operational activities
• Monitors and takes remedial measures for the efficient performance of the council’s IT/IM infrastructure
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution plus a minimum of 3 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organization
• Must have completed statutory National Service
How to Apply
Applications including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to: The Acting Editor Ghana Law Reports Council For Law Reporting P.O.Box MB 165 Accra Closing Date: 19 January, 2018
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana Laws Reports Job Vacancies for Information Technology / Management Officer, Application Details, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...