Ghana Police Service 2017/2018 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here – www.police.gov.gh
I believe you visit this page because you seek information about the Ghana Police Service, GPS recruitment exercise. This page will give you insight on how to apply for Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2017/2018 as well as the requirements and other details.
www.police.gov.gh recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2018/2019 Ghana Police Service recruitment exercise.
This Post contends the following values:-
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment Entry Requirements
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application Form?
- Ghana Police Service Entry Examinations
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment Training
- Ghana Police Service Application Closing Date.
The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications starts on 20th November 2017.
Requirements and general eligibility for the 2018 recruitment signed and issued by the Director General of Human Resource Department, DCOP.
According to the police, all applicants must be Ghanaians not less 18 years and not more than 25 years of age by April 1, 2017, must be at least 5 feet 8 inches [173cm] tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches  for females, must be physically fit and must be of good character, without any criminal record.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Categories With Requirements
There are various Categories available for application by Interested Ghanaians. To view the application requirements for each category for the 2017/2018 Ghana Police Service Recruitment, Click on the link representing the category of choice.
Alternatively, Visit Cagetories Page Here
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Academic qualification
All applications must possess a minimum academic qualification of Six  credits [A1 – C6] at WASSCE, including English language and Mathematics.
Steps for Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application: How To Apply
Step One (1): Ghana Police Recruitment Purchase of Voucher
Purchase a Voucher from any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch for Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 50.00).
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training. The purchased Voucher is not transferable;
Step Two (2): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Portal
Having purchased a Voucher, the Applicant should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://police.gov.gh.services with these recommended browsers; (1) Mozilla Firefox (2) Google Chrome or (3) Internet Explorer
Step Three (3): Ghana Police Recruitment Online Application Details
A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CONFIRM VOUCHER or SIGN IN. Click on CONFIRM VOUCHER, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
i. enter the email address used in purchasing the Voucher;
ii. pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember;
iii. confirm the password; and
iv. verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Numberand PIN.
Step Four (4): Ghana Police Recruitment Confirming Pin and Serial Number
Enter serial and pin and CONFIRM.
Step Five (5): Ghana Police Recruitment Creating of Profile
Create a profile. To create a profile, enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, age, height, nationality, etc
Step Six (6): Ghana Police Recruitment Choosing Your Category
Choose a category of your choice.
Step Seven (7): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Educational Background
Enter your educational background details
Step Eight (8): Ghana Police Recruitment Upload Your Passport.
Upload a passport picture of yourself.
Step Nine (9): Ghana Police Recruitment Reviewing Your Data
Applicant should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the NEXT button. If you want to return to the page later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOG OUT button, or submit your application.
Step Ten (10): Ghana Police Recruitment Submitting Your Application
Submit your application by clicking on the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button to complete the first stage of the application process.
Once the GENERATE YOUR DECISION button is clicked, you cannot make any changes to the Application Form. The decision on the Application will show on the screen either as QUALIFIEDfor an Applicant who has qualified for the next stage of the application process or NOT QUALIFIED for an Applicant who has been disqualified.
The reasons for disqualification will be displayed on the page. Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it at the next stage of physical screening. An instant message will be sent to you by e-mail and text message, which reveals a tracking number for qualified Applicants.
Note: If you are not qualified, you may purchase a new voucher and try a new category.
Stages of Ghana Police Service recruitment process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centres there should be
a. Body examination and selection
b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the processes is invitation to commence training.
Things to note
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
More information can be obtained from www.police.gov.gh
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2017/2018: How to Apply & Requirements, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.