Graphic Communications Group Ltd, GCGL Recruitment for Sales Representative 2017 | Ningbo MH Industry Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LTD RECRUITMENT
Graphic Communications Group Ltd Jobs 2017, GCGL Recruitment 2017, Graphic Communications Group Ltd Careers 2017, GCGL Vacancies 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Bank of Ningbo Recruitment for Sales Representative. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Graphic Communications Group Ltd (GCGL) was established in 1950 in the then Gold Coast by the Daily Mirror Group in the United Kingdom, with Cecil King Jnr as the first head of the company. Its original name was West African Graphic Company Limited. The company published its first newspaper, the Daily Graphic, On October 2, 1950, and followed it up in 1953 with the weekly Sunday Mirror, now called The Mirror.
The company later changed its name from West African Graphic Company Ltd to Ghana Graphic Company Ltd after the Gold Coast gained independence from Britain 1957 and changed its name to Ghana.
By an Act of Parliament, the Government of Ghana acquired the company from its private owners in 1962. In 1971, the company became a statutory corporation through a legislative instrument – the Graphic Corporation Instrument, 1971, LI 709. This was in compliance with the Statutory Corporations Act, 1964 (Act 232). The company, therefore, became known as Graphic Corporation.
Job Title: Accounts/Administrative Officer
• Receive payments from advertisers and verify the amounts and VAT elements
• Carry out bank reconciliations for both cash and cheques collected and payments made.
• Compile month end reports summarizing receipts
• Analyze vendor returns to establish correct level of payments due from the vendors
• Deal with internal and external emails both in soft copy and hard copy
• Prepare a variety of monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Manage office logistics such as transport needs and stationery
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience OR
• HND in Accounting from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of three(3) years relevant work experience
• Ability to ensure efficient and accurate financial systems
• Ability to prepare Reports
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Must possess good communication skills
• Must be computer literate
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed Cv together with a cover letter and contact number to Director, HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd P.O.Box GP742 Accra
Alternatively, you may email your application to
the HR Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 July 2017