Guinness Ghana Job Recruitment for Electrical Engineer, Application Details
This role is key in the GGBL site packaging maintenance team. The Packaging Engineer –Electrical/Automation Engineer reports to the Packaging Maintenance Engineer and is responsible for the delivery of plant availability and machine efficiency, working with his team of technicians.
Executes packaging maintenance in respect of Asset care, projects, modifications, overhauls, spare parts and safety to ensure plant and equipment availability.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Engineering/ HND Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment.
- A holder of the GhIE or equivalent recognised body will be useful
- Proven first line management skills
- Computer Literate
- Resource management Skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Counselling skills
- Research skills
- Manage complexity
- Achieve 100% conformance to Safety, Statutory and Engineering and Risk Management Standards.
- Provide input into packaging maintenance plans
- Achieve packaging engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Improve asset performance versus targets through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and providing technical input into packaging teams in collaboration with the packaging maintenance planner.
- Implement best engineering practices and provide input into packaging asset care management.
- Participate in the execution of packaging overhauls to ensure that these activities are completed on time to specifications and budget.
How to Apply
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More