Guinness Ghana Job Vacancy for Brand Manager Ghana, Application Details
Guinness Ghana invites Applications from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 Guinness Ghana Job Vacancy for Brand Manager Ghana. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Guinness Ghana Job Vacancy for Brand Manager Ghana
Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being the Ghana’s most celebrated business.
Diageo Plc owns 80.39% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical to the journey to No 1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Job Title: Brand Manager Ghana
To date GGBL Marketing has operated in a flat hierarchical structure with resource “virtually” reporting into brand silos. It has been recognised that in order to create a stronger TBA portfolio impact whilst in parallel developing our in house talent pipeline, 2 teams would be built. One consisting of brand “generalists” and another leading a team of brand “specialists”. These teams would follow an agency style model with members being drafted into projects based on business need, individual workload, experience and personal development plans.
By working across categories, brands and marketing disciplines strengthen your brand and business knowledge, to enhance your contribution across our portfolio of brands.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Candidate will have a strong passion for serving and understanding consumers and thereby continue to delight and engage them through engaging marketing platforms using not only his own skills but also those of their virtual teams.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Brand management
- He/she will be an incredibly creative thinker, not only in marketing and communication skills but also through his/her analytical skills thereby determining the effectiveness of growth drivers/activities and recommending adaptations required to achieve brand fame.
- Known as a guru of execution they drive rigour in their planning, and execution of their brand building activities on time, every time
- Competitive Edge – Ghana is an aggressive market with critical players in both mainstream, value and premium categories across beer, IPS and MSS.
- Stakeholder Management – Understanding the power and necessity of stakeholder management being an expert in the timely engagement of critical stakeholders from above market (GBT, IBC etc), in GGBL (exec, peers, project team) through to external (Agency, FDA, KDs, Customers etc).
- Commercially Astute – getting close into the execution reality. Analyzing and recommending how to simplify the way forward whilst being clear on the implications on the broader portfolio (business linkages)
- Being unrelenting on performance– developing concise and measurable KPIs (brand & activity), critically analyzing results and bringing clear insight and direction to mitigations and future plans for brand and portfolio growth.
- Agency management – fresh, fluid and adaptive agency management – extending team accountabilities into their structure and embedding them in our process as critical partners.
- Maximize Contribution – Sets personal ambitious, uncompromising goals. Develops self.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM