Guinness Job Recruitment 2018 for IT Business Analyst: SAP OTC and Logistics
- Company: Guinness
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
Diageo Business Services (DBS) strategy is to liberate and equip our markets to deliver the performance ambition. DBS has created a global business relationship management (BRM) organization that focuses on improving the business through effective business partnering and value realisation. BRM has direct accountability for all services into markets.
The purpose of this role is to support the project manager/director/ or business partner with excellence in the area of process, information and data analysis in the areas of order-to-cash (OTC) and Logistics. OTC covers the process areas of sales order processing, returns processing, invoicing and customer data management. Logistics covers warehousing, freight reporting, inbound logistics, outbound logistics, OTC.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Essential Requirements: A university degree from a recognized university in IT or business.Five (5) years business experience in business/customer facing roles. Working knowledge of SAP with demonstrated project delivery experience in SAP process or data analysis in a complex business project for OTC/Logistics workstream. (This is mandatory for the role) He/she must demonstrate the following functional capability levels: Leveraging Organisational understanding Demonstrates a good knowledge of the organisation in terms of its core objectives and strategic goals, having a wide-ranging knowledge of the business activity. Analytical Approaches and MethodologiesDemonstrates skills across the areas listed below•Benefits management•Business Modelling•Business process improvement•Change implementation, planning and management•Data analysis Functional Governance Demonstrate an understanding of Diageo Delivery Methodology (DDM), moving IS strategy into action, organisation and management of IS function, Security and integrity management (CARM), and Financial Management.
- Gather the detailed business requirements and document how the business operates with a view to correctly translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Support the business partner in the development of a business case.
- Support the definition of the process, information and data solution by working with the SAP design partner or solution vendor and Diageo governance and architecture teams.
- Leading the business through the process of testing through the creation of test scripts, preparation of training material and subsequent knowledge transfer into the business. Encompasses development of user testing scenarios and developing testing approaches both for user acceptance testing and business simulation/rehearsal.
- When the solution has been delivered, the Business Analyst (OTC & Logistics) moves to preventing or correcting defects, making changes, enhancements and maintenance of the system to enhance the value of the system.
How to Apply
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Guinness Job Recruitment 2018 for IT Business Analyst: SAP OTC and Logistics, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...