AD: 2018/2019 Admission Lists of Universities in Ghana
Hollard Ghana Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited (Hollard) is among the top five Insurance Companies in Ghana by gross premium income. Our objective is to enable more people to create and secure a better future by achieving exceptional, sustainable and inclusive growth and treating everyone with care and dignity. Hollard has been operating in Ghana since October, 1993 as Metropolitan Insurance (MET) until 2015 when the Hollard Group acquired a majority shareholding in the Company.
With our headquarters in South Africa but our feet firmly planted on Ghanaian soil, we are able to deliver innovative insurance solutions that are customized to unique risks.
We are certified as a Top Employer by the Top Employer Institute with a network of 4 branches, 24 secondary distribution networks and 40 fulltime Sales Executives working across Ghana.
Hollard Ghana is looking for Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Head Office, Accra
Report to: Head of Broker Market
Develop and maintain effective business relationships with brokers and other corporate clients in order to grow profitable broker portfolio.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly and yearly premium targets for new business and renewal of existing businesses and manage growth.
- Develop and effectively manage relationships with existing and new brokers in order to satisfy their needs and also attract and retain profitable businesses.
- Interpret, explain and effectively market all products and services in collaboration with the centers of excellence.
- Process all sales transactions assigned, within the set standards required by the Company thus contributing to the productivity of the Company.
- Enhance the image of the company through the continuous delivery of efficient and effective customer service.
- Interact frequently with brokers and other corporate clients and build effective relationships internally so that broker’s expectations are exceeded.
- Gather relevant market information to facilitate management decisions
TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM KE
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Marketing, Insurance or Social Sciences
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Insurance will be an advantage
- Five (5) years’ experience in Sales or Relationship Management is required
- Knowledge of Insurance Product and terminology
- Ability to interact and present logically
- Extensive social networking across public and private organisations
- Good knowledge in MS Office application
- Good market knowledge including competitors
How to Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to: The Head of People Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Capital Place, 11 Patrice Lumumba Road, Airport Residential Area
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, Follow Us on Google+. Stay Blessed.