The two-week exercise started on Monday, November 27, 2017, and ended on Monday, December 11, 2017.
Tens of thousands of prospective officers applied to be recruited during the period to serve in positions including GENERAL DUTIES, LAWYERS, HND [ICT], HND [ACCOUNTING], HND [STATISTICS], HND [PURCHASING & SUPPLY] and NON GRADUATE ENTRY (RECRUITS) GENERAL DUTIES as advertised.
The application process including the purchasing of an Electronic voucher at a cost of GHC 50.00 from the various branches of the GCB Bank.
The initiative led to chaos at some GCB bank outlets as the bank found it difficult to control the crowd of anxious prospective officers.
After the purchase of the E-voucher, applicants were to visit https//:www.joingis.com to fill in all the required information correctly.
The Immigration Service has indicated that it will soon shortlist candidates who meet the requirements, and the selected candidates will be notified via a text message or an email.
About Ghana Immigration
The Ghana Immigration Service is an agency of the government of Ghana under the Ministry of the Interior. The GIS regulates examination and authorization of application for visas, entry and residence permits in Ghana. It was formed in 1957.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM