AD: Lists of Universities Admission Forms in Ghana 2018/2019 (Updated Daily)
Incofin Investment Management Job Vacancies 2018 for Investment Manager Agrofinance, Application Details
Incofin Investment Management (Incofin IM) is an international impact investor with more than 15 years of track record in promoting financial inclusion, particularly in rural areas and in the agricultural sector. Incofin IM develops and manages funds that invest mainly in financial institutions specialized in microfinance and SME finance in developing countries. The investments of Incofin IM target both financial and social returns. The assets under management by Incofin IM amount to 750 million Dollars. The portfolio under management includes investments in 145 institutions in more than 45 countries worldwide.
Incofin IM is one of the fastest growing fund managers in the area of microfinance and its adjacencies. The multi-national Incofin IM team has offices in Antwerp (Belgium), Bogotá (Colombia) Chennai (India), Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Nairobi (Kenya).
To strengthen our team we are looking for an Investment Manager for Africa for our Agrofinance Portfolio. The person will be based out of the Nairobi office.
- Identify investment debt prospects in Africa in the agro value chain and with a special focus towards companies or association related to smallholder’s farmers.
- Lead the due diligence of possible prospects with the purpose of preparing an investment proposal to the investment committee.
- Lead the negotiations of investment conditions looking forward in obtaining the best return on investment for the funds.
- Present and defend proposals before the investment committees to obtain its approval.
- Lead the closing of transactions, together with the legal area (contracts), to assure that the conditions agreed are included in the documents.
- Lead the investment monitoring in order to assure quality in the investment portfolio and the credit repayment.
- Monitor the investment debt pipeline in order to assure the execution of the portfolio goals.
Master´s degree in finance or economics with specialty in agro or Agronomist with special degree in finance
Technical domain of debt / loan investment; bilingual in English & French, other languages such as Portuguese would be an advantage ; good IT user skills ( excellent knowledge of MS Office)
3 to 5 years of experience in working in the agricultural value chain ideally in investments and/or Technical assistance. Deep knowledge of the African agriculture context.
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Incofin Investment Management Job Vacancies 2018 for Investment Manager Agrofinance, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.