International Coffee Organization Recruitment 2017 | International Coffee Organization Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
International Coffee Organization Recruitment
International Coffee Organization Jobs 2017, ICO Ghana Recruitment 2017, International Coffee Organization Ghana Careers 2017, International Coffee Organization Vacancies 2017.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017 International Coffee Organization Recruitment for Head of Operations. Interested applicant ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to the Executive Director for all operational activities of the organization.
Main duties include:
• Directing, managing and providing substantive leadership for the formulation of the Organization’s Programme of Activities and Action Plan.
• Managing the sections within the Operations Division: namely Economics, Projects, Statistics, Library/Information and Council Secretariat.
• Managing the material and human resources of the Division and contributing to the overall management of the Organization.
• Assuming responsibility for the preparation and editing of documents for approval by the Executive Director.
• With the Head of Finance and Administration, contributing to the preparation of the Organization’s annual budget.
• In conjunction with the Executive Director, preparing the agendas for and coordinating the meetings of the International Coffee Council and subsidiary bodies.
• Ensuring liaison and coordination with, and supplying information, guidelines and support to Member countries, non-member countries, other international organizations and the private sector.
• Assuming responsibility for the management of the Organization in the absence of the Executive Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced university degree(s) in an appropriate discipline such as Economics, Business Administration and/or Management.
• At least 10 years of experience in a similar management position and in an international environment dealing with economic development matters.
• Proven professional competence in the Organization’s area of work, including knowledge of international development and macro-economics, and the coffee sector in particular.
• Experience in writing market reports, managing projects internationally and statistics.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential, with proven drafting and editing skills.
• A working knowledge of at least one of the other official languages of the Organization (Spanish, French and Portuguese) is desirable.
• Proven organizational skills, including the ability to lead and work effectively with a diverse team of people of different national and cultural backgrounds in an international setting.
• Ability to exercise initiative, take a methodical approach, work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
• Experience in computer systems and communications, including dealing with the media.
How to Apply For the Job
Applications should be addressed to the Executive Director at:
firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, recent photograph, an example of an extended text written in English by the candidate, and references.
Closing Date: 11 August, 2017
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM