IOI Loders Croklaan Ghana Job Recruitment 2017 | IOI Loders Croklaan Job Vacancies 2017 – See Application, Eligibility, Requirements and other guidelines below.
For more than a century, IOI Loders Croklaan has been the resource companies count on when they need a pioneering oils partner. With research and manufacturing facilities on three continents and flexible, proactive responses to regional market trends, we are the number one choice across the globe.
Our proven commitment to development and innovation allows us to achieve high production of quality products while maintaining sustainable practices. With our vertical integration and exceptional supply chain management, we have become dedicated partners across a broad range of industries.
Job Title: Electrical And Instrumentation Engineer
Summary of Position
Plan, organize, schedule and record all E&I maintenance activities. Provide support for the achievement of plant objectives through managing, planning, and execution of electrical/instrumentation maintenance programs and projects to achieve results through the E&I team. Supervises the E&I technicians and contractors engaged in electrical/instrumentation equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Schedule repairs, maintenance, and installation of electrical/instrumentation equipment/devices.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of utility facilities- boiler, nitrogen generator, refrigeration and air compressor units
- Review E & I job orders to determine work priorities
- Ensure team adhere strictly to safety regulations before, during and after maintenance ensuring all regulations pertaining to ATEX, IEN/EN hazardous locations are strictly complied to as well as company regulations
- Plan, monitor and control inventory of E&I equipment and spares.
- Identify and lead equipment reliability initiatives to proactively address equipment failure.
- Periodic testing, evaluating, modifying and calibrating products and instruments
- Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget
- Responsible for the implementation of maintenance programs like TPM.
- Participate in hiring of new E & I employees and training
- Develops and maintain preventive maintenance programs in conjunction with E & I team
- Directly supervises employees in E & I department
- Planning, assigning and directing E & I work
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Support production & Maintenance Manager in appraising performance of team members
- Motivating as well as maintain discipline among team members
- Performs any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Maintain contacts with all departments especially production on matters concerning maintenance of electrical/instrumentation equipment
- Directly supervise the work of external contractors during maintenance.
Responsibility for Company Asset
- Has responsibility to ensure proper inventory, control, and maintenance of all E & I tools and machinery for plant maintenance
• BSc degree in Electrical/Instrumentation
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Ability to read and understand E/I drawings
• Design E & I circuit for equipment installation
• In-depth knowledge in PLC systems, programming, and troubleshooting(Siemens)
• Detail understanding of explosion proof equipment and environment (ATEX regulations).
• In-depth knowledge of motors, contactors, starters, controllers, transmitters
• Understand equipment functionality in relation to operation and production
• Understanding of manufacturing environment
• Knowledge in the maintenance of boiler burners, air compressors, and refrigeration systems.
• Knowledge in plant automation
• Knowledge in SAP
• Attention to detail
• Openness to experience
• High-level integrity
• Can do attitude
The Choice for Shea and IOI Loders Croklaan
Shea grows in West-Africa only and IOI Loders Croklaan, with offices in Ghana and Burkina Faso, is active in eight countries in West-Africa.
IOI Loders Croklaan, part of the Malaysian IOI Group, is a global producer of oils, fats, and nutritional ingredients. The core business is currently focused on palm oil, palm- and Shea-based fractions for applications in the food industry worldwide.
Manufacturing facilities are based in the Netherlands, the United States, Canada and Malaysia and sales offices are located worldwide.
How to Apply for IOI Loders Croklaan Job Recruitment
INVITATION: You Are Invited to Join the SchoolGH Forum Community. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding IOI Loders Croklaan Job Recruitment 2017 – ioiloders.com, You Can Create A Thread On Our Discussion Forum. Click Here To Get Stated...