KNUST Opens Applications for two-year Diploma Programs via Distance Learning 2017/18 – Check Here
Do you know any SSSCE or WASSSCE Graduate with just 5 passes (A1-E8) or A-D who is interested in furthering his/her education?
Forms for our 2 YEAR DIPLOMA Programmes are fully on SALE.
Programs available are:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Computer Network
3. Diploma in Horticultural Management
4. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
5. Diploma in Information Technology
6. Diploma in Computational Data Analysis for Business & Finance
With just 5 passes, (Note that D7 & E8 are also passes) you can do 2 year Diploma in any of the above and then 2 year Top Up and get your BSc degree.
However all D7 and E8 applicants in the core subjects will in addition do the Access Course.
To Apply, get to any bank right now , buy a Banker’s Draft for just GH¢150.00 the name on the draft should be KNUST Institute Of Distance Learning, bring or send the Draft to any KNUST IDL office at KNUST campus or the nearest IDL centre in your Region for your e-voucher then go and apply online
For more information please call
Theo on 020 659 0845(for people in Ashanti & Brong Ahafo Regions)
– Joy on 050 150 0963(for people in Volta, Eastern Regions & Accra)
– Seth on 020 089 6621 (for people in Greater Accra Region)
– Emmanuel on 024 486 5578 (for pple in Central & Western Regions)
– Mukasa on 020 828 8666 (for pple in Northern, Upper East & Upper West Regions
Please Visit the main KNUST website, that is, knust.edu.gh for MORE DETAILS. Closing date is 4th December 2017.
SALE OF FORMS FOR NURSING ACCESS COURSE is also opened
Other Top Up Programs are also included for HND graduates.
A higher quality learning experience awaits you. Thanks.
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- Technical Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- Collection of Best Laptops in Ghana 2018: Prices, Specs, Jumia Ghana & More
- TZNGUGZA RWCM ZW LS MW SD ZM