Massive Recruitment at Abt Associates For Store Assistants (22 Positions), Application Details
Abt. Associates Inc., a US based company, is implementing the PMI/ USAID–funded VectorLink Project, Ghana. IRS as a component of VectorLink Project has been implemented in Ghana since 2008 in some selected districts in the Northern Region.
Currently, Abt Associates is implementing Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS) in Seven selected districts in the Northern region: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu, districts.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill temporary positions as Store Assistants at each of the following operational sites/ sub-district:
DISTRICT – OPERATIONAL SITES
Kumbungu – Kumbungu and Dalun
West Mamprusi – Wungu, Kpasenkpe and Janga
Mamprugu-Moagduri – Kubori and Yizesi
East Mamprusi – Gambaga, Langbensi, Sakogu and Gbintiri
Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo – Nakpanduri, Nasuan, Yunyoo, Binde, Bunkpurugu
Karaga – Karaga and Pishigu
Gushegu – Gushegu, Galwei and Nabuli
Responsibilities – Store Assistants (22)
• Keep records of all materials moving in and out of stores using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger etc.
• Ensure that all used materials (eg. Empty Sachets, Nose masks etc) add up to the quantities issued and used
• Ensure that all insecticides moving out of stores are properly labeled and serialized to avoid any pilferage.
• Ensure the store is kept clean and items neatly packed on pallets.
• Be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
• Carry out weekly inventory
• Assist the Site Manager if the need arises.
Qualification Required & Experience
• DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher
• Relevant work experience.
• Possession of a valid motor riders license is an added advantage
Location: Kumbungu, West Mamprusi, East Mamprusi, Mamprugu/Moagduri, Bunkpurugu-Yunyoo, Karaga, Gushegu
How To Apply For The Job
Please look through the above mentioned sites/ sub-districts and positions. Choose any one where you wish to be considered for any of the above mentioned positions and state this in your application letter.
Application letters that do not have specific job title and sites/sub-district of preference will not be considered.
You can send your application letter and CV to the following addresses:
1. Deliver your application by hand to the Abt Associates Inc. Office building located near VSO office off the SSNIT Road Junction Kalpohine, Estates Tamale.
2. Submit your application to the Security Guards at the District or Sub-district Offices of the PMI/AIRS Project in the aforementioned sites/ sub-districts.
3. Hand deliver your application to the Ghana Health Service District or Sub district Disease Control Officers for the district/ sub district where you want to be considered for any of the positions.
4. Send your applications to this email: email@example.com (Please indicate the position and district in the subject line of the email. Emails without district and Job title will not be considered
Please Note that successful candidates will be contracted for not more than 3 months.
Closing Date: 02 January, 2018
Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Females are particularly encouraged to apply.
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Massive Recruitment at Abt Associates For Store Assistants (22 Positions), Application Details, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...