National Media Commission Recruitment 2018 For Managing Director
The National Media Commission (NMC) is looking for a suitably qualified, goal-oriented and results-driven person, with exceptional leadership qualities for appointment to the position of: Managing Director of the Graphic Communications Group LTD
Purpose of Position
• To provide visionary and innovative leadership that can maintain the Graphic Communications Group Ltd’s unique position and brand in Ghana, consistent with best international standards, to suit the fast changes in the global newspaper industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer and manage the Group on a day-to-day basis
• Implement policies and support the formulation of strategic plans
• Ensure the preparation and submission of relevant reports on the operations of the Group to the Board
• Advise the Board on policy and management issues and submit proposals for management
• Develop and maintain a management culture that will foster cooperation, commitment, efficiency, accountability, productivity and healthy labour relations
• Develop and implement systems and methods for effective monitoring and control of activities of the group and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Board
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised institution, with not less than 12 years post-qualification relevant work experience, 5 years of which must be in a senior management position.
Competencies and Skills
• Good knowledge of the mass media industry, particularly print, online and other new-media will be an advantage
• Strong managerial and organizational skills
• Excellent leadership, administrative, marketing, supervisory and decision-making skills
• Familiarity with the constitution (1992), National Media Commission Act, the Financial Administration Act, the Internal Audit Agency Act, the Labour Act and any other relevant laws and
• A wide-range of relevant computer skills that are critical to the work of a modern-day executive.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number and contact details of 3 referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be submitted to any of the following address:
Registered postal mail to:
The Executive Secretary
National Media Commission
P.O.Box SD 114
Sports Stadium Accra
Closing Date: 28 February, 2018
🔥 RECOMMENDED POSTS:
- Public Universities in Ghana: Full List, Courses, Admissions, Fees, Contacts & More
- List of Universities Admission Lists 2018/2019
- List of Top Universities in Ghana – The 2018 [Latest Edition]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Dates and Centres 2018 [Print Screening Chit]
- Ghana Prisons Service Screening Date, Aptitude Test and Medical Exams
DISCUSSION: Join the SchoolGH Discussion Forum. Click Here To SignUp Now...
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding National Media Commission Recruitment 2018 For Managing Director, Kindly CLICK HERE TO COMMENT BELOW...